I have been trying to get back in the swing of things with school now that the snow has melted. Between the moments of excitement and blowing steadily in a brown paper bag, I try to gather my thoughts and lay out the things I need to accomplish.
I have recently looked at Portfolio cases for my future works of art. I found a really awesome case on http://www.looking-luggage.com. It is called Looking Glass.
There is an awesome one that has a acrylic clear front and another with a great felt front. I really like both, but can’t decide yet.
Either way at least I have narrowed down my decision…I think. If you have thoughts on why or why not I should get one or another, please feel free to weigh in. After all this is my first time doing this…I can always use more advice…
- Photo: #koreanwarmonument #snowstorm2015 #dcinthesnow #frozenintime tmblr.co/ZqEQ_x1fAWBdn 2 years ago
- Photo: #streetsofdc #snowstorm2015 #backalleys #chinatowndc #streetphotography tmblr.co/ZqEQ_x1fAUxJ9 2 years ago
- Photo: #emptyseat #nightlights #neonlights #dc tmblr.co/ZqEQ_x1f8BtO1 2 years ago
- Photo: #ridingthemetro #dc #underground #blackandwhite tmblr.co/ZqEQ_x1f8Ad_n 2 years ago
- Gabby's senior #photoshoot Urban Flair Photography moblalbum.com/72gheVAhlV/gal… 2 years ago
That’s all she wrote…